A Calgary photographer catches an errant piece of Chinese rocket.
This is the lamest thing to complain to Gmail about ever
An exotic wasp is named after Tukka Rask. Its sting is almost as painful as being blown out in the third period of a playoff game
Joan River's daughter says it would have been nice if the Oscars had bothered to mention Joan Rivers. I think it was just cover so they could avoid mentioning Finn Noergaard
Austrailian air traffic control technology can't even track planes right in front of them
Do the British get the best headlines because of their writers, or the best news?
- "Nutella jar fire: 'We've lost everything', say family after home destroyed and dog killed in blaze"
- "'Owl-themed cocktail bar' to open in Soho as battle of the single-issue venues continues"
- "Pictured: Super-rat 'the size of a cat' found in London garden as experts warn of rise of giant rodents"
- "Soho parlour feted by Nigella is closed down after mouse droppings found by ice cream pots"
- "Police appeal to trace man caught performing sex act on train"
- "Ex-wife of millionaire horse surgeon told to 'get a job' by judge in landmark divorce ruling"
What do Keith Olbermann and Mark Steyn have in common? They're both in trouble for dissing Penn State
Unions try to prevent new McDonald's in Brazil
Vancouver parents are shocked to discover the private school is...private?
Star Trek III wrapped up shooting several years ago. They mean Star Trek XIII perhaps?