In week two of the Alberta Election, I'm starting the "Draft Ralph Klein" movement.
Yes, I know he's sick and he's a fair bit more liberal than Danielle Smith, but even in his weakened state...
- He's consumed fewer lifetime drinks than whoever suggested hiring Stephen Carter
- He's more in touch with the people of Alberta than Alison "Red" Redford
- He could still win a debate with Ed Stelmach
- He still has more personality than Glenn Taylor
- He's still less likely to mutter incoherently and spit into his bib than Raj Sherman