2022-12-24

@DrEricDing - No. They are my slaves

It was a year ago today that this Viro Fascist gave us what in retrospect was a hilariously bad take.

"Our children" never had to forgive us for not protecting each other from Omicron, which turned into a beautiful vaccine-ignoring wildfire that spread across the world infecting tens if not hundreds of millions and giving them all the firsthand discovery that this Wuhan Flu was a pretty second-rate bioweapon after all. That's what history will remember from Dr. Dingbat's proclamation on Christmas Eve 2021.

What I take umbrage to most, of course, is that I should think about the healthcare workers on the front lines. Things may play a little differently down in Boston, but up here north of the 49th parallel I have no desire nor interest in thanking the healthcare workers who constantly demand more money be stolen from me for a broken system they also refuse to allow me to replace.

Indeed they are essential (by their own insistence) employees of the government.

All Canadian healthcare workers are our slaves and we should be able to abuse them as we see fit.

Working long hours? Awwwww. I want to slash your pay by 95% and increase your hours at the same time.

Don't like it? Stop voting for far-left parties interested in keeping you government workers and start allowing a for-profit private system.

You don't hesitate to make my life worse in every way shape or form: you cheerfully endorsed the mandates to try and coerce me into taking the Pfizer Death Juice.

For that alone I should be able to ride you like a pony whipping you to go faster even when it's -40 out until you freeze to death like a tauntaun.

You certainly demand that I'm a slave to you. I'm already forced to work close to 4 hours a day with you getting compensated for my labours. When I ask if maybe less of my money goes to you and more back to me, you call me selfish.

If Canadian healthcare is a "human right" then you are never permitted to quit no matter how much I abuse you.

Your rules, not mine. I expect you to live by them.

And by the way, I expect you to work through Christmas. No compensation. And death by firing squad if you fake phone in sick. That's what we do to deserters, and you're on the front lines, remember?